Sharing is Caring

Sunday, March 13

what a weekend

I passed my test on Friday! I was totally nervous but thankfully everything worked out! I made my boy get out of work early and so we got to run around SF since it was a BEAUTIFUL day!! We went out for lunch at the ferry building and it was crazy how many people were wandering about the area at 2:3o on a Friday.

Even though the forecast said 72 for Sat - it ended up being a crappy day. Stayed on the couch until probably 2:00 but then motivated to go check out Barnes and Nobles out in the SOMA. Since I will be traveling for a while, I stocked up. Dean Koontz is one of my favorite psychothriller writers - I decided to take a break from my true crime and try out some fiction. Had a fabulous night hanging out with some of the Cal kids:) I have never been to the Dragon Bar and I have to say I am quite impressed. I hate that I don't have a night club to call my favorite hip hop spot but this might just make the cut!

Sunday ended up being another great day so we went for a run and ended up walking across the golden gate bridge- which was both our first time so definitely exciting. Now I am packing and hitting bed early so I can wake up before dawn and head off to the airport. I just hope that I can sleep on the plane since traveling makes me grumpy. At least I have my Ipod to keep me company!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah for fun on Saturday night! And yeah for talking on the phone on Sunday (well, okay, exchanging voicemails but at least we called each other back!). :)
    Hope Denver treats you well.
    xoxo Linz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home