Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, March 15

more whining

I really don't want to use my blog as a template for me to cry about things that suck but I am going to for a second longer! Ok so took taxi home last night since it was snowing pretty damn hard and yet the client project manager still insisted on walking. I was like - check ya later. And good thing I took that taxi - the second I walked outside in the snow I almost fell..twice. And now my sis warns me about protecting my leather shoes and I don't know where to do that so my favorite work shoes are going to be ruined! Anyway - thing that made me happy this morning: great water pressure; there is a starbucks attached to the hotel; it is sunny right now. Yup - that's it! Things that suck: I had to walk to work carrying my computer bag, purse, coffee, and I have no gloves so my hands are frozen; I can't find a freaking banana anywhere so I am going to starve for breakfast this week; there is only tap water and it is barely ok; I don't get to go home to MAC; I am missing st patricks day this week; oh and my face is really dry out here!

Signing off for now - and I will try to get a better attitude before my next blog entry!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Ambee said…

    My suggestions for your happiness:

    - Go to Ross or Payless shoe source and buy yourself an acceptable pair of black shoes that you won't care if you ruin them. I think there's a Ross in that main downtown shopping area.

    - Get yourself some mittens. If you don't get them by this weekend come over and I'll lend you some.

    - Find a grocery store and stock up on some breakfast goodies. Take a cab if you have to, bit'll be worth it.

    - Get back here this weekend and we'll have a belated St. Patrick's day celebration!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Oh, jato!!!

    I agree with all of La sassy's suggestions, so I'll just commisserate with you. It sounds like it stinks, but I am proud of you for sticking with it!! Stay warm and dry and get some really good moisturizing lotion!

    love ya! j-do

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jato!

    i know snow sucks. but currently i am in the middle of the worst allergy attack ever because apparently it can't be warm in SF without the pollen out and attacking you. so you could be all stuffed up. i too am missing st. patty's day so with you and me gone, it's just not going to be a holiday.

    good job on keeping up the blog and at times you sound just like carrie. ( i don't think i need to say from sex and the city but just in case)

    next time you are in town and out drinkin' give me a call.

    love
    denisse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home