Sharing is Caring

Friday, January 26

A whole month

I can't believe I haven't been on blogger for a month! ok so I will not give an update of this time since a lot has happened over the holidays! One thing I wanted to document though was my first week on this new project. I have to say I have never received so many compliments (I choose to take them as compliments) from people I don;t know! SO many people commented on how young I look and I was just blown away! Mind you, this is not always a good thing though since my client partner also said this and not directly to me, and it was more of a "wow she looks so young I can't believe she is leading this project" kind of thing. So that just makes me feel a bit of pressure to perform which sucks because I am already so anxious about not knowing what the hell I am doing out there:( Oh and I have met 2 Indian ladies that I freaking adore - they are HILARIOUS! I only comment on their ethnicity since i have actually never really had a good indian friend and I am just so happy to have met these ladies...especially since they both told me I was pretty! :)

On another note, today is my mom's bday. Always sucks to have these special days remind me that much more of her not being around. I am looking forward to celebrating the day with my sis. We are going to church which I think would make my mom happy.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi stranger :)! Congrats on leading your new project! You go honey! And you do look young but that doesn't mean you are any less capable! You show them that just because you have that young Latina skin doesn't mean you can't get yo shit done! :)
    Happy birthday to your mama. I'm sure she is watching you and your sister and is happy no matter if you go to church or not :). I hope that you have a good day thinking about her and make Mac give you lots of hugs today!
    xoxo - let's hang out soon ok????

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i'm reading this a little late. i hope you feel better.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger jen said…

    I love the fact that you like the indian gals because "they think you're pretty!" Jato, we ALL think you're pretty!! :)

    Are you still commuting to L.A. for the week? I called you a million years ago and never heard back from you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home