Sharing is Caring

Thursday, September 28

stinky

I am back on the road - traveling to LA. So far not too bad. Mind you it has been 2 weeks! But I have been able to see a lot of my LA co workers for dinner which is nice...and not having to pay for food is always nice:) so on my flight home today there was a stinky man that must have been sitting like a row in front of me. the plane is so damn small that you can smell it first thing when you walk in! that was quite annoying, it was one of those nasty stinkers - just full on bad BO. I am damn thankful I was not sitting next to him.

So I am one to pretty much never talk to the person sitting next to me on a plane. I feel bad sometimes, I feel like some people really want to chat it up the whole ride. not me, I turn sideways, close me eyes and I am out in a few seconds.

In celebrity news, it is really sad what happened to Anna Nicole's kid. to accidently OD is just terrible. Find it kind of odd though that she went ahead and got married supposedly this week.

anyway...Oh so last weekend was in SD for a wedding - and it was the most quaint, down to earth, personal wedding I have ever seen, it was just great. Everything was pretty much made by hand. here's a good example = for the ceremony, we sat on hay stacks!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you hate the stinky people on the airplane? That's awful!!! When I was flying home from Chicago I had a huge fat woman next to me and that's all fine but when you start encroaching on my area - SO NOT ok! I feel for ya!
    And who cares about not talking? You're not there to talk - you're there to get to the place you're going.
    That's so cool about the wedding in SD. Of course I would picture it that way b/c the bride is so creative! I want to hear more details. Did you take pictures?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home