Sharing is Caring

Monday, November 27

ask me again

I really thought that I was doing ok in terms of traveling again. My project is in burbank and I freaking love that airport. BUT - all of a sudden, I have been hit with quite a bit of flight drama over the past month. delays all over the place and today, I am at the airport AGAIN with a freaking delayed morning flight. This shit pisses me off like no other considering I am like the first flight out of here in the morning. how the freak do you screw this up??? why aren't there other planes that can replace the stupid ass plane that is broken right now?

I am soooo mad - today was the day that OF COURSE i really needed to be in the office on time. we have these temps coming in and I have to tell them what to do. AND we have this importnat call at 9 but instead of calling in I am stuck on the stupid plane.

This is what drives me crazy - not the act of travelign itself, but the stupid airlines and thier inability to stick to a schedule. I know it must be hard but we are shelling out big bucks for my ass to be on that damn plane at the specified time.

not sure i can ever surf the net for the next 2 hours I am so mad:( wahhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home