Sharing is Caring

Saturday, October 28

in the eye

walking outside, enjoying the sun, and a freaking bug flies right into my eye. I am in the middle of the street, screaming at MAC to take it out. He keep on trying to swipe it out of my eye and i am still freaking out and telling him to hurry up and he is trying so hard to not stick his gym sweat-infested, barbell holding fingers in my eye. what a nice guy. he got it out, I felt like an idiot on the street corner! but of course, I couldn't have been any different looking than all the other crazies on the street:)

another "holiday" weekend to part-ay. I wish I had an ounce of a creative gene to think of something to wear. So far what I got is recycling my prior costumes, which would make me a cop pirate in the 80s. Too bad I can't find the cop gear or the 80s outfit.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger jen said…

    I absolutely adore how you write, because it's exactly how you speak. I feel like you are talking to me over the phone instead of via blog.

    having said that, i am reminded of running down the dorm hall to your room to swat out some bug that flew into your room. you were freaking out. you probably don't remember. anyway, you've got some serious issues with insects. ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home