Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, October 11

what to do

in an elevator, three men. Me and a guy against the back of the elevator, one guy to the right front and one guy in the middle. first floor, door opens, I wait for either the guy on the right or the guy in the middle to step out. No one moves. I am looking at them like, are you waiting for me? the guy steps to the side for me to pass. I HATE THIS! I hate not knowing what I should do, how old someone has to be for me to let them first, if I should just go ahead every time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Laura! Ladies first. Most guys seem to kind of know this so if they are waiting at all, go for it. It's funny b/c I used to be like "oh no - I'll get my own door" but now - screw it! Hold that damn door open for me. Why? Because I'm a LA-DEEEEE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home