Sharing is Caring

Saturday, November 4

can I make it?

sounds like my next project will be in LA...for 6 months...not freaking out just yet but really not sure how I am going to handle all of this travel again. 6 months is such a long time!

sooooo...I know my bday is forever away but I am thinking about some plans. Cheesy or not I totally want to have a rocker bday! my 2 HS gals and I will be having our last joint bday this year as one of them is leaving for for somewhere overseas for a damn long time. all I need is a venue that can play loud music and let me rent it out for free, 3 rockin bands and a jam pumping DJ! I want to go all out!!! so if you can think of any places let me know:)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Hmmm...L.A. for six months?

    Well, on the bright side, I think I'll be in OC starting very soon- december- so we'll have to make time to hang out!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home