Sharing is Caring

Thursday, October 19

10 years

so sad - it is almost that time for the 10 year reunion. AHHH!! so crazy that here I am almost hitting the big 3-0! I am actually pretty excited - although our SIX year reunion was swell and all, I am hoping more people come for the 10 year. still feel like not much has changed since HS, I still hang out with my gals from school - see some randoms every now and then since a lot of them live in the city.

I am off to Oregon next week then seattle for a day. after all of this travel I am still nto going to have status at sheraton - that sucks! what's the point of so much travel if I can;t have status!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe it either! I just got my invitation to my reunion! It's November 25th. I'm bummed b/c some of my high school girls aren't going to go :(. Party Poopers! I cannot believe that in a few months, I will be 29! What is that about. That is almost 30! How did that happen?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home