Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, March 20

life goes on

I feel like I haven't posted in years! Obviously no one cares since none of ya'll mentioned anything. HAHA I tease! Let me rattle off some updates...I am working in Irwindale which has the worst air quality in like the nation! I am taking hip hop classes with andrea and we have a freaking recital in April! We also have the chance to perform at Great America - HAHH!!! How hilarious is that? MAC's bday is coming up and I have no idea what to get him. MAC and I are doing really well (if you ask me) so now I am getting all needy and wondering - where is my ring?! I have NOT been to tahoe yet which is dumb - but there hasn't been much snow:( I continue to try and manage my spending but continue to spend too much on clothes and still feel like I have nothing to show for it. My face keeps on breaking out which is abnoral for me - think it has to do with the weather down here. Dad is going to Peru for a month so went back home to say goodbye. Been to a couple of show over the past few weeks and I am LOVING it. Got some more coming up and I can;t wait. My bday is coming up and I still want to have a jato-palooza with my fav bands but doubt this will work out!

On a sad note - had another death in the family. One of my cousins was murdered in her home with her 3 children in bed. She was also a few months pregnant. This happened a bit back and I had a damn hard time heading back home for the services. She asked to be buried next to my mom - which I have mixed emotions about. On one hand it is kind of comforting to think that they are together. On the other hand, I will always have her tragedy to think of when I go visit my mom. Yes I realize that is just selfish but it does change things.

On an annoying note - I am really just confused about what to do with my life. I still struggle with being a workaholic and having my weekends crammed with trying to hang with my peeps. What's the point? Work, work, work for money that I keep on spending but try to save cuz I want a freaking house and dog and I want a real life cuz this all seems like bullshit. no purpose, no meaning, how can I be content?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness! I'm SO sorry to hear about your cousin! Where did she live? Do they know who did this?? That's awful! I am sorry for your family :(. That's a tough situation with her being next to your mom. Obviously that was a comforting thing for her, but that's going to be tough for you. Try and think that she's at peace and keeping your mama company now instead of thinking of the way she got there - maybe?

    As for work stuff and play stuff, man that's a toughy. I wonder what the heck I am doing with my "career" or just that I don't have one really. Money issues - I feel you on that! Gotta get to the root on the shopping thing - it's usually not just about the cute clothes. Do you shop when you're bored or depressed or whateva? I know I do.
    Hang in there my dear! It was soo great to see you twice in one weekend!! Hope to see you again soon xoxox.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    okay... where the hell was i for missing this post?!?!? holy shit. a lot of important stuff on your mind. any resolutions yet?

    you're a wonderful woman chicajato... just thought i'd say so.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home