Sharing is Caring

Friday, June 8

cuz I'm a blonde

I have a thing for blonde women...MAC knows it - I claim I hate them but I'm just jealous. You can seriously have a fugly face but from far away - you see a blonde head, it just equates to hot. It catches your eye and forces you to check her out. And then you ask a blonde if they have more fun and they will say yes. So - how can I experience life as a blonde? I obviously would have a hard time pulling it off, but I just wish I could test it out! I'm thinking that maybe one day I will try and do a miss richi and just go for it. She ain't no blonde but her hair is pretty damn light and I think it looks good. That would be hell of expensive to maintain...but I just want to try it once!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    nooooo don't do it! blondes don't have more fun, they just require more maintenance! plus I don't know if you've noticed but you are LATINA - the whole blonde thing doesn't really go with your lovely skin tone! brunettes are where it's at - for shiz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home