Sharing is Caring

Friday, April 20

slowing down

wow it's been a month since my last post. I can't believe it is almost May...which means I am almost turning ANOTHER year older:( this whole getting old thing is truly getting old. I am over it - I really am not a fan of the wrinkles slowly forming around my mouth, or the fact that my knees hurt after 20 minutes of running, that bending down and trying to get back up is painful. I am still feeling that unrest of wanting something more with my life, but not sure what. I am starting to think about taking a sabatical - can you imagine just months off of work? If it wasn't for the money I would be on this in a sec.

so in happier news, mac just got me some juicy boy shorts!! I love these underwear!!! he is so nice:) but I wonder if it benefits him more than me since they are so damn cute!

I've sewn a total of 4 shirts now. I really enjoy wearing them out even though you can totally see the pen marks from my tracing and my fabric is not quite yet cut the right way and the neckline is funky, but I made it! Deep down I am hoping that somehow I become fashionable and learn to make some hot clothes then sell them and become famous and rich:) well, who needs famous, I just want money and yea, I am not ashamed of that!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i didn't know you were making shirts?!?!?!? wear one on friday, so i can tell you how cute it is!!!

    and girl, one thing that always comforts me just a little about the age thing... is that all our friends are moving up the age ladder together... that none of us have it figured out... we're all getting fine lines and back problems, hahaha.

    i think back on our college days and sometimes chuckle like, "haha, look at us now. weird."

    love you!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger jen said…

    damn, girl, you're making your own clothes now? that's so Little House on the Prairie of you!

    I wish I could wear those cute little juicy boy shorts. my ass is too big and flabby for them. i'll bet you are totally cute in them, though. lucky bitch. ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home