Sharing is Caring

Thursday, July 19

ez so niceeeee

it is SO nice outside it is just ridiculous! I have NEVER seen a SF summer like this before and I REALLY hope it continues...thanks to global warming huh? grrr...so sad that we have no ozone:(

working from home has been DAMN nice - bad for my work ethic though since I have barely pulled in like 6 hrs of work a day! I get to go to happy hour, hang out with my sis, catch some shows - life is good. This really inspires me to have MAC get rich and me retire. like NOW.

so what's new...I'm interviewing my little heart out - which has been great practice and confidence booster. It is fun talking about myself:) oh did I mention that I got dissed for my "early" promotion? yeah I love how they are telling me it is early when it is clearly an arbitrary (sp?) number. I made such a strong case for this and just got the shaft. whatever - supposedly they are going to make up for it through Comp...we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home