Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, March 16

Sniffle

My nose is runny:( Sucks trying to sleep when you can only lay in one position to breathe. Ok so I read a little bit about denver and have to say if my body can adjust to the dry air - coming here for the summer would probably be a blast! For a small city they have quite an impressive list of sightseeing options. Tons of galleries, some really cool museums, the state capital is here and it is gorgeous! The library is awesome, just overall the architecture here is amazing. Supposedly there is quite a large number of quality restaurants out here and I am sure the pub scene is pretty decent. Shopping not so sure hits the spot but hey, they have BR and I guess that is all I need! Being so close to the mountains is pretty cool. I have an amazing view from my cube - I am like steps away from the capital and this really cool library and the mountains are like an arms length away:) Let me repeat my fancy for the city would only be for the summer! I am cold and I can't breathe properly right now! I attempted to run last night and that lasted for like a second. I'm blaming it on the altitude. I could barely make it for 10 minutes.

So here is a fun little treat for ya'll - post its on your desktop! http://www.download.com/Post-it-Software-Notes-Lite/3000-2351_4-10239500.html?tag=lst-0-2

7 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sad :( I am sorry you're not feeling well! But you are halfway through the week. And maybe it will make you feel better to know Dwight and Jeff are going over to your pad tonight to hang out with your boy!
    Linz

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Ambee said…

    Get any cheap shoes and mittens yet? Do you have HBO in your hotel room?

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    I love that the boys are playing some good old poker! La sassy - you should have jefe bring you home an enchilada!

    No gloves yet - worked 12 hours yesterday and Ross was already closaed:( No HBO either!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger jen said…

    I had a dream about you last night. I opened up my sock drawer and found about 6 pairs of brand new gloves (the cheap cotton kind with cute patterns), and I was like, "alright! now jackie's hands will be warm!"

    As la sassy knows, my dreams often revolve around scary things like the end of the world, so this was a great dream for me!

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jato... just got the link on my aol today... so glad to read up on you now! :)
    april

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry you are sick. Try and stay bundled up. Do you at least have a scarf? I hope that at least the work isn't too bad.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The last comment was from me. Sorry.

    Laura

     

Post a Comment

<< Home