Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, June 13

what up san jo

In an effort to save my sanity over this next month I will be staying 2 nights a week out in santa jose. So nice to not have to commute 2 hours a day but so sad I don't get to go home. this whole "local" project is a mixed blessing. Did I mention that I am losing my united status this year? I am so sad! I love the little perqs from traveling! I had 3 "free" trips over the last year due to all my miles.

This weekend I decided I deserved a break and I did some damage at macy's. 2 days prior I did some damage online at nordstroms for their semi annual sale. I love online shopping! You forget you bought anything and then you get a nice surprise in the mail and hopefully everything fits!

I was just about to hit up one last round of online shopping but macy's website is down. damn!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i hear macys is having a big sale this wednesday - tomorrow, that is, so perhaps hold out another day!!!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you staying in San Jose or Santa Clara? It's can't be both - Santa Jose ;)! Tee hee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home