Sharing is Caring

Thursday, March 23

I'm back! for 12 hours

back from Hawaii and wanted to check in on all my blogging ladies! I am packing now for Vegas - I feel like a true jet setter except no jet. Hawaii was amazing - it was so fun to hang out with MAC's peeps from old school days and explore the island. Highlights: wedding was crazy, beach was clean and pretty and 5 minutes walking from our place, paddle ball was played whenever possible, little bit of shopping, an amazing restaurant, kick ass luau, snorkeling and boat tour where we say tons of whales, baby whales, DOLPHINS!, sea turtles and lots of pretty fishies, jet skied in a storm which was awesome!, and showered everday in my bathing suit since the indoor shower sucked! oh and lots of ants to keep me on my toes..in the bathroom, on my head, in the car. Good shit.

I found a pair of flip flops that don;t kill my feet so I am damn happy. Oh and I caight the bouquet at the wedding! ha it was quite a funny sight. Pretty much the bouquet flew right at me and yet I still managed to swat the thing on the ground, had all the flowers splatter all over and then I scramble to pick it up. Funny shit - someone so fortunately caught it on film too:)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aloha!! What island were you on??? And when are you getting married now since you caught the bouquet????
    It's all about craps baby!!!!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    get yo' ass back here already... we need to hang out! and can't wait for your wedding, hahaha!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    You bitch! I can't believe you saw dolphins! Where were all the dolphins when *I* was trying to see them, HMMMM??? ;)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger jen said…

    I can totally picture the bouquet flying at you, and you annoyingly swatting it away! ha! that is a true jato moment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home