Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, April 5

south bay is where?!

I am slowly coming to understand the set up of the bay area. I never knew nor cared about where exactly another city was, all I needed to know was how to get there. Now that I am forced to take all these new freeways it is making sense where they lead to and what direction I am going. I LOVE IT! so yea, that;s the one postitive take away I have from commuting over an hour each day each way to freaking south bay! OHH the commute hurts so much. My body just flat out aches from sitting down for so damn long:( 2 hours in a car, then 10 hours at work. I HURT. Yesterday when everyone was out I did some push ups to try and make myself feel better. It worked for a minute:)

I am looking forward to vegas ladies - I can;t believe april is here and will pass so quickly and then we will be gambling and drinking away in vegas!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for getting the lay of the land here :). Boo for the commute! You should do some yoga at the office ;). Downward dog really helps!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home