Sharing is Caring

Saturday, April 29

sake bomb

just in case jdo was really wanting to know - my current project pretty much has me on my own managing myself, my work and a client co-lead for a stream of work that I know nothing about. talk about a steep learning curve. this shit wakes me up at night but it is really cool.

after all these years I have finally sake bombed at probably the greatest place ever for some boozing - miyaki's in palo alto! HS friend's bday was celebrated in style by jumping on our chairs and pounding our beer and sake. OHHH the good old days. I wish we could go back to the drinking every tuesday and thurs nights with an occassional wed and fri! I LOVE sake bombing, and I didn't even get that drunk which was perfect.

I am seeing the deathcab show at the greek in august - maybe I can hit up that one bar where we would all go to sake bomb. Shit I can;t even remember the name. soooo old:(

5 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows what the spelling is but I remember that place and kareoking (sp???). Good for you for having a nice college-type night! Miyaki's is a fun place and that's cool that you go to go!! Oh - hey - thanks for calling me this weekend.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i do NOT know how you didn't get that drunk sake bombing... isn't that like impossible?

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger jen said…

    holy crap. i totally forgot the name of that place, too! we are getting old!

    very cool job stuff!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Krikri said…

    JOSHU-YA, HELLO!!!!
    I think I was there most recently with a cappella friends... they still card you, but it's still a good time. Mmm tempura...

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    and i think we pronounced it Yoshu-Ya... hahaha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home