Sharing is Caring

Monday, March 13

just keep on walking

so I missed green eyes' bday this weekend but it was for a good cause - me getting some snowboarding in! I personally would have prefered to stay home and hang out this weekend but given that MAC and I have all this traveling going on these next few months we really need to hit up the cabin as much as possible to make our (aka his) $ worth. Turns out that we had an AMAZING time!!! now mind you it was freaking freezing and blizzarding the whole time - as I am sure you all know it was even snowing in like twin peaks! anyway, all this snow makes for some damn nice powder which means MAC and I can go crazy on the slopes! Yup - we were hitting up all the blues and doing a damn good job! it's sad though cuz the next time we go back it will prob be back to a little icy snow and for some reason I just can;t do my stuff as well:( and I tense up since I know it is going to hurt when I fall! but I'll keep thinking good thoughts - there will be powder until MAY!

regarding my post's title. I was on the bus going home today and I saw out of the corner of my eye a sigma chi...I'm afraid to say the name cuz what if they see my blog! anyway, I quickly look away cuz really, I haven;t seen you in x years and you know, we never really had that much to talk about even back at school! I feel bad and then I am all conscious about not making eye contact and hoping that he does not sit anywhere near me. I make it off the bus without any contact - phew:) point being, everyone has those people that you see, you want to avoid, and prob feel guilty about it...and it is sad though cuz I guarantee I am on other people's list of who to avoid and I know that people have intentionally avoided me over the years. Isn;t that sad?! to be the person people avoid? I guess I can;t dish it and not expect the same in return but still sucks!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    it's a small city. or so it seems 'cuz we always seem to run into folks we don't want to see ;-)

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for powder, boo for missing my bday :)!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger jen said…

    i have done that on the bus a zillion times...an ya know, i am sure people have done it to me...and I consider that a favor! I hate being trapped in a small space with an acquaintance and having to make small talk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home