Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, July 11

I can cook

ok maybe not me, but MAC can! he is making pot roast today - how cute is that?! it smells damn good too. His dad got him a cookbook so I am sure it is going to rock.

ok so aging is really starting to have an impact on me. I am seriously going blind. Staring a computer all day does not help but seriosuly, I am losing my 20/40 status. I am tooscared to go get them checked cuz I know it is going to freak me out. My sis is like 20/400 or something! I exaggerate but really, she is pretty bad and my dad is way worse. I am doomed. Laser surgery mught need to happen at some point. How fun is that to be able to see without squinting or getting headaches!!??!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha, ha! You're so funny little sister...wait until you hit your 30's and then aging will really take you for a ride! So where was my invitation to the pot roast dinner tonight?!?!

    love you!
    Gladys

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger jen said…

    I love me some pot roast! That so brings back memories and nostalgia of sitting around the dinner table as a kid.

    yum

     

Post a Comment

<< Home