Sharing is Caring

Monday, July 10

train me

I am in belmont, taking a week long training course. The website said the location was SF but they lied. I am in belmont. Not fun on that 101 at 8 in the morning. so my month of hell - June - has dragged on to July but the end is near! Next week I should turn in most of everything I am doing and then move on to the next part of the project which will once again kick my ass.

how nice was it this weekend???!! so pretty and then last night was COLDDDDD. damn the extreme weather out here. Not like I am leaving anytime soon but damn I wish I had money to buy a house and get out of the cold! I thought about living in NY for a second tis weekend and MAC totally shot me down. Turns out he is more of a weather baby than I am!

should out to seeing so many of the ladies this weekend. It was a nice treat gicen I have been locked up at home for too long.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And thanks to you and Mac for taking me in, fun to have a slumber party!
    :) Linz

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    so not into you moving to new york... you'd hate it, hahahhaa... thank god mac is the voice of reason!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home