Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, September 5

$$

I am pretty much taking time off until I get staffed on my next project. Might as well since I truly need to use my time otherwise I stop accruing and that is just a waste. I have had a very relaxing past few days/weeks. Always so hard to transition back to work.

Sooo it is a LOVELY day today and of course I have to go outside and enjoy the weather. I now realize me leaving the house by myself is NEVER a good idea. Why? Cuz all I ever do when out and about enjoying the day is go shopping. And although I keep on swearing I already had my monthly spree where I buy in bulk - I found a way to spend a pretty penny at just one store. immediately after I ran home. Get me away from union street! I need to find something else that I can do that entails me being outdoors and NOT spending money. Thoughts?

Ohh and I had an awesome run today cuz I FINALLY put together my gym mix for my ipod. It makes such a big difference having every song pump you up:) ANDDD I have a ton of great new songs downloaded thanks to a very nice belated bday presents from my gals. Thanks MC and GE!

Oh so I had 2 interviews last thurs for recruiting positions. neither of them seemed like an interview but guess they were. I asked great questions - both interviewers said so! - but I am still so unsure if this is what I need to do at this point in my life. I really feel like I have to make it to manager at my co and only then can I move on. I don't know...so much to think about.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ideas for the outdoors - go get something to eat and read some magazines. If you don't have a magazine, go get some. Or read a book. Go where there isn't shopping!! Go down to watch people on the Embarcadero or along the water in the Marina. Just don't go to the stores lady! You can do it! :) I love reading outside and if the weather was better in my hood, I would do it more often. And that's free!!!
    Congrats on the interviews. Refresh my memory - are these for positions at new companies?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Ditto green eyes. From where you live, walk down to Chrissy Field and read a book or play smashball or something w/ Mac. Or take the ferry to sausalito and have lunch there. There's no good shopping in sausalito to tempt you. Oh, and whatever you do- go out of your way to NOT walk down chestnut or union street.

    Looking forward to hearing what happens from the interviews.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home