Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, April 27

losing my mind

It is time for me to whine - I am getting old and it is bothering me. Not in the "oh my god I am in my mid twenties" sad but the "oh my god I am losing my memory it must be a sign of old age". I have never been forgetful or absent minded but over the past few months i have just been losing it. I have forgotten my purse 3 times now at a restaurant. All 3 times someone was nice enough to bring it out to me and all 3 times I feel like a complete moron. Today I had a bag of my bananas and a water and I was sitting down for one second and then we all got up to leave and I forgot my stupid bag. Hello was I not excited enough that I had my bananas that I had to forget them? So I realize this half way through my route to work. I turn back and luckily one of the hotel satff was nice enough to notice that someone left the bag so he kept it safe for me. This morning at the hotel I swear I felt like a superstar. Everyone was like oh hi miss ato - did we fix the shower drain ok for you - here is a water - have fun at the gym! I love it! Now I am feeling guilty if I end up switching hotels. It is nice to go somewhere where everyone knows your name - just like the Cheers song says!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww - that's funny MAC. Don't you love those moments? Chica - don't worry about losing your mind! It's totally understandable that you are frazzled lately. You're whole world is a little more frazzled living in two places and traveling so much! I'm amazed that you did have your cell phone charger with you - good job! So often we aren't truly present in our days so take a minute and try to focus on what you're doing right at that second. Or a deep breath here and there to help calm us down is good too. That's my advice of the day ;)!
    xo,
    Lynz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home