Sharing is Caring

Thursday, April 7

Stop talking

Had a wonderful dinner last night - watched the last 10 minutes of Alias, talked to my dad and MAC then went to sleep at 10 and was ready to get up early this mornign to go to gym. I was fast asleep doing just fine until my "neighbors" came home at 2 in the morning. Damn you hotel walls for being so thin. I could hear everything. Some drunken fools come stumbling around their room. Two guys and a chick that is wasted - slurring her words and all. She sounds a little worried since she had to go to work the next day and she can;t find her wallet. So she is wailing about needing to find her wallet and one of the guys is trying to be all smooth and is like oh come here and just calm down. He says this repeatedly while she repeatedly screams about her wallet. Then I hear giggling and then I think they are gone. Nope - they all come back, she is now whining about her lost phone. Blah blah the guy is still trying to hook up with her and obviously she is smart enough in her stupor to not have it. Or maybe she did and they were really quite. who knows. I pounded some nyquil and made it back to sleep. Didn't make it to the gym though:(

I get to go home tonight! Yeah SF!!! Yeah MAC! Yeah friends! I hope fri night clears up cuz I want to hit up another doggy happy hour.

My hair is kicking some ass out here in Denver. I am trying to convince one of the senior managers out here that she needs to let her hair just be and own her curls! She flat irons her her straight every day. I can't believe that! Curly hair is so much faster to style!!! And I bet her curls are those sexy wavy curls like lots of you ladies have!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Dude, I would have so called the hotel manager on their asses. No one parts me with my sleep.

    I can't believe people flatiron their hair every day. I am way too lazy for something like that to enter my mind. I'm lucky to make it to the office w/ dry hair. It's usually all wet up in a ponytail- I mean, who's there to impress anyway?!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Dude, I would have so called the hotel manager on their asses. No one parts me with my sleep.

    I can't believe people flatiron their hair every day. I am way too lazy for something like that to enter my mind. I'm lucky to make it to the office w/ dry hair. It's usually all wet up in a ponytail- I mean, who's there to impress anyway?!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger jen said…

    why did that repeat? weird.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for coming home!! And Yay for good hair in Denver! I really wish I could have a day in the life of a girl with curly hair. The straight hair is just way boring. I do agree with Jen - low maintenance for work is the way to go!
    Sorry about your night last night Jackie - damn drunkerds!!
    xo,
    Lynz

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi dear sister,

    So glad to hear your inner thoughts on your blog before this one (Poop). I wanted to share some thoughts...I have decided for myself that death and what we choose to believe happens after death is up to each and every one of us...this is based on faith...not religious faith, but just the plain ol' dictionary version of faith...we believe it without question and that is what you need to choose for yourself in regard to Mommy.
    I CHOOSE to believe that we have a spirit that when we die, does something, goes somewhere, but specfics, I am not meant to know those answers until my time comes...I think that is one of those life mysteries bestowed upon us...like suffering in life. Why couldn't things just be happy and easy?!?! I want you to rent the movie, "What the ?%$* do we know?" which is at the Video Gallery on Pacific btw. Polk & Larkin...I think you will be inspired by the movie's explanation of spiritual energy. I also have people in my life who have lost loved ones or one in particular who works with people who are dying...she is firm in her belief that there are spirits after death as she repeatedly hears countless stories of people left behind who feel,hear or see the spirits, find material objects mysteriously moved (signs from the deceased), etc. So, if you choose to believe this is what happened to Mommy, then that is truth and reality for YOU. That's all that matters, is what YOU believe and have faith in...nothing else.

    I love you little sister...and I know Mommy is with us watching over us and living in us every day.

    PS...Bridget just shared this with me as I was writing this to you:

    If you feel love toward someone, you are experiencing something beyond what we can touch and understand rationally...that is spirituality and proof that there exist in life things that are and remain unexplainable and intangible, that there is more to just our physical existence in this world and beyond.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home