Sharing is Caring

Friday, April 15

ambush makeover

I love this show! so fun to see how extreme people can look with just a cut, some make up and a dress! Anyone feel free to sign me up for an ambush k? I can use some new clothes!

I am having another lovely friday working from home:) excited for this weekend - lots going on (including doggy happy hour today!) but poor MAC is not feeling so good. I won't go into details but he is having breathing problems...which is quite odd since I am the one who has had breathing problems for a while...living together really makes you merge into like one person huh?!

I also watched THS's trust fund babies. It is so insane how people with like billions of dollars live. Being a socialite looks so glamorous. It must be so nice being able to have whatever you want. Not saying I would ever want that kind of lifestyle - I would hate to just grow up with life so easy and being so spoiled. Ugh the pain of money. Life is so ruled by it. So many fights caused by the lack of it. I mean we work for a living - we save our money so that we can have enough of it when we are older? Why can't I just spend it all now? Enjoy my earnings today and worry about money later?! That doesn;t really work. Such a hard balance to achieve. Either way - I am ready to go spend some bucks this weekend:)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to tell you Chica I read in today's Variety (I'm really bored at work today) that Ambush Makeover is getting cancelled.

    Tell MAC I hope he feels better.

    -Laura

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger jen said…

    sounds like you're getting a lot of work done today!!! :)

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh lovely mula. It is nuts how much our worlds revolve around it. I find myself going through so many different processes so that my grandma is taken care of because she doesn't have money set aside for this time in her life (she's 90!!) and then I just sent off way too much money to the federal government. Yet - strangely - Banana.com called to me and told me to purchase cute things today. What is this all about??!! Anyone feeling the need for some Vegas clothing shopping? If you're hitting up shops sometime in the afternoon on Saturday, let me know :)!!
    ~ Lynz

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh tell MAC I hope he feels better too. Is he going to the doctor for his ailments?
    Lynz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home