Sharing is Caring

Friday, April 29

pointless

It is so pointless for me to even work from my home office. It is now 3:30 I have not worked a single billable hour. Instead I have all these errands to run since I am rarely here. Good thing I came this time though. Got to see a coworker from LA, turns out one of my friends is leaving the company today to go be a band manager so I got to chat with her. Our year end reviews are coming up so had to talk with my counselor...and I JUST got something to eat. Crappy.

So I am really jealous about my new band manager friend. How cool would that be to love a band and have your job be to promote them! I think this totally makes my top 3 job list. Not sure yet what the other 2 are! This way no one could call me a groupy since it would be my job to hang around bands!

It is so lovely outside I can;t wait to leave here early and just hang out in SF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home