Sharing is Caring

Monday, May 2

so unfair

After arriving in Denver at like midnight the last thing I wanted to do this morning was wake up early to hit the gym. However, yoga is a powerful motivator and I did not want to miss out on my monday class. After 4.5 hours of sleep I made it out of bed, ran over to the gym and starting taking off my shoes and socks to prep for class. I am sure you know where this story is headed...the teacher "slept in" so class was canceled. I was livid - soooo unprofessional. The gym should have a standby to prevent these situations from happening. I mean flat out just not ok for instructors to bail on class. This has already happened to me once so the fact that it appears to be an acceptable practice is very frustrating. Anyway - I didn;t have proper socks on to run so I hit the elliptical. Then I went back to the hotel, slept another hour and arrived to work close to 10 - OUCH!

Weekend was just too short. It sucked not being able to see MAC on thurs night and we barely hung out on fri since he got back from tahoe that night. I did however have a great time seeing you all at happy hour - and just to clear any confusion - I do not go around making happy hour plans when MAC is away! I actually had a coworker from LA in town and wanted her to meet my friends but then she ended up stuck at some other bar so oh well!

Sat was a nice day - ran some errands, watched some TV and drank some modestly priced wine. MAC and I have not been able to track down our Palio at trader joes so we are pissed!

Sun did some Forever 21 shopping. I cannot believe the size of that store - and the ceilings are gorgeous! didn;t get too much - some belts that I am pretty excited to wear:) La Sassy did much better with some really cute tops.

I hope I can make it through this day - I have an "Adrenaline" drink right next to me in case I need some external help staying awake!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i don't know how you do it girl... all that back and forth from here to there... and back again. you're a trooper!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i don't know how you do it girl... all that back and forth from here to there... and back again. you're a trooper!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so this is somewhat related but i just want to say that my roommate wakes up at 3:30am every other day to work out. crazy.

    also funny is just today i decided to go running outside rather than going to the gym and ended up going for a longer run than i first intended. and i too got to work around 10am. i loved it. power to the people who set their own schedules. except when its your yoga instructor. =)

    btw, just came back from the bravery at the GAMH. great show. not as good as the killers, but still fine holiday fun. two enthusiastic thumbs up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home