Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, July 27

i am so lazy

You would think that with all my free time I would be able to at least update my damn blog or email people back regularly. but no - I find myself caught up with watching true hollywood story or that new Kill reality show that I don't want to like but afraid I might dig it. So excited for tonight for "so you think you can dance" - love that show. I had an awesome day hanging out with my sis today. I MADE $400 today returning purchased items! yup I made money so why not go back out and shop?! I was tempted but luckily nothing caught my eye. I paid off my corporate card, my visa, MAC for our CR trip and rent is due next week. I have NOT been this low on cash since I was in HS. It is pathetic that every month I see my checking account statement and I spend like $100 more each pay cycle than I earn. Not a good way to go through life. I don't know how I have kept my balance stable for so long.

I was bouncing around the idea of becoming a pharmaceutical sales rep. my sister talked me out of it since she once had that job and it sucks. but some people earn some damn good money and it sounds like a stress free job and you can work your own hours and everything. that would be nice. I am also thinking about becoming a massage therapist but the one thing holding me back is the thought of having to touch some large old man's hairy pimply back. Gross.

I finished reading the book Wicked - I can;t believe they have a play coming to SF. book was damn good but my measley little brain couldn't absorb all the parallels and issues brought up in the book. what is that damn clock thing? who was this madame morrible? why was she so special when she never really accomplished anything? I read all the book club questions at the end and I couldn;t even come up with a remark for them. I feel like I am in high school all over again.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah - the massag therapis thing could be weird. Having to touch so many people? And you kind of rub near their bums - nahhhh. I've also heard that it can be hard on your hands and wrist and that you have to be super strong.
    Funny that you mentioned Wicked - I'm going to see the play in a couple of weekends and my sister is reading the book and I think having the same issues as you. She's having a tough time getting into it and I think she's like half-way through.
    I'm jealous of your life by the way. I want to be lazy!!! And not lazy at work - I want to be lazy at home! Enjoy it while you can :).
    -Lynz

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Why don't you practice your massage skills on me? And you can practice your dog walking skills too, for that matter- i'll give you a key to my place and my dog is all yours!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger jen said…

    oh, and re. pharmaceutical sales: the only thing i know about it is that it seems to be a prerequisite to be young, female, and really hot. Obviously, you qualify under those terms, but it might be annoying too.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The point of reading books outside of school is that you don't have to think about all the "readers guide" questions at the end of the book if you don't want to. I didn't and liked Wicked a whole lot anyways.
    mel
    PS, I am coming to the bay next weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home