Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, July 26

make up your mind

so annoying. I have been switched 3 times now on projects. So no more LA, no more Newark, and now my Alameda project has been delayed another week. I guess I shouldn't complain since I pretty much have had a month of doing nothing but I am getting tired of it already! I need something to do - esp since I am banning myself from shopping.

I had a fun filled weekend. it was great hanging out with some coworkers - sad that one of them is leaving:( great hanging out with la sassy and entourage for her last day celebration. who knew la sassy was such a karoake fantatic??!! the bow bow is cool and all but please stop smoking insisde the damn bar!!! I can;t breathe! There is no ventilation in that damn place!

had a coworkers wedding on sat which was so cool. the bride and groom totally march to a different drum and their wedding was perfect for them. example - the bride and her dad had their dance song to rainbow connection - you know, the song sung my kermit the frog??!! And the version was the one where kermit sang!!! so cute!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I for one am happy you are still around...maybe we can even see each other before you leave for Alameda next week!! BTW...window shopping is still an option...and it is FREE!! I am going to our beloved NM tomorrow for a Natura Bisse facial at 10am if you want to tag along :)

    I love you!
    Gladys

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger jen said…

    i agree with the smoking in bars. even if i want to have a cigarette myself, the bow bow is way too small and unventilated...it's even gross for smokers.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    kermit? that's interesting. haha. so wait, what do you do exactly when you're not on a project? go into the office and surf the net? or do you actually get to stay at home or some crazy thing like that? do you like your job?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home