Sharing is Caring

Monday, July 18

cruel world

I have had the most amazing past two weeks. being in Costa Rica wiht MAC was amazing and then last week being able to see so many of my friends was just wonderful. Was in Sacramento this weekend for my HS friends wedding and it was fantastic! I love hanging out with those girls - having so many memories to share is just wonderful.

Of course this joy is short lived. that project I was supposed to work on in the bay area is no more and now I am off to LA again. probably starting next week for like 3 months. I am so freaking sad. I am staying home this week and doing nothing. I am so tired of packing my bag and living on the road. there are totally some perks that come with the travel like all the food and easy access to a gym but it is just not worth the sacrifice of living away from home and missing out on the opportunities to see friends and family. whatever. I am still at a loss for what it is I am supposed to do next with my career. I can;t take this travel anymore but I just don't know what else I can do. Once I find out my raise for this year things might change in terms of my attitude towards work!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Oh, Jackie...that sucks! For you, but I am also selfish and sad for myself that you will be gone again! :(
    find a new job, stat!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jackie!!! when are you going to be in LA? I leave in less than 2 1/2 weeks and would love to see you beforehand!

    Let me know!
    -Anye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home