Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, June 28

damn I am PMSing

not only did I go off on MAC this weekend for no apparant reason but I totally just pretty much gave my cube mate the finger. I have had issues from day 1 but have done well to adapt I think. Deadline is approaching and all so people are a bit more on edge. Anyway - she totally just did something that pissed me off this morning and I was like "If I could I would totally kick you out of my cube" no laughing - straight faced. She was like " if I had a place to go I would be out of here". touche! Haven't spoken to each other since.

I totally feel bad now - but whatever. 2 more days. do I really have to apologize?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger jen said…

    I think you should apologize even if you don't mean it. no reason leaving there with someone talking shit about you.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why stealing my frog with PmS.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give it back now.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For professional reasons, I would definately apologize to her just to not burn any bridges or have bad blood out there. Keep it short and simple like, "I'm sorry for the way I handled myself the other day. That wasn't professional and I apologize." Something like that should be ok. You don't need to kiss her ass but just straighten it out. Good luck -
    Lynz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home