Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, July 19

$30 please

I am SOOO annoyed right now. Well I didn;t wake up annoyed. I had a good day - went to the gym, hung out with amanda, ran some errands downtown. all was looking good until we got back to the parking lot. now upon leaving the car I remember taking the garage ticket with me since I knew you had to pay before you leave. Where I ended up putting the ticket is the freaking problem. I looked everywhere and no ticket found. What does that mean? yup - I have to pay THIRTY freaking dollars to get out of the damn parking lot. I didn't even bother trying to negotiate since the guy looked like an ass and there were all these people waiting in line. LAME. I am DONE shopping now. I am annoyed with myself for being so at ease at wasting away all my money. No more shopping for at least TWO months!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger jen said…

    yikes...2 months hiatus is a long time!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    new math...

    how much would parking have been had you not lost your ticket? i'm guessing at least $10. that means you only paid an extra $20, right? not too bad.

    i'd suggest either allocating that $20 across all your purchases and the value of running those errands...

    or just save $20 somewhere else so you'll net even. like not taking a cab one time and either walking or taking the bus instead.

    but don't give up shopping, or going out, or drinking, or anything fun... thats not how new math works!

    hope that helps =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home