Sharing is Caring

Monday, June 27

replay

I LUVD batman returns - saw it on fri and it rocked. Christian is hot - and I think the best batman to date! loved the character development -interesting the timing of this movie since star wars had their whole how it all began movie this year too.

I FINALLY got to see my HS gals this weekend and celebrate all of our bdays - from like back in april! MAC got to play some basketball sun morning so that was fun. I was in a bit of a funk during the weekend so I ended up sleeping A LOT. poor MAC had to put up with one moody GF. off to denver for my LAST TRIP!! I was totally hoping the hyatt would hook me up with a nice upgrade, but I ended up with a "lovely" corner room. yeah too bad lovely = the smallest room I've had this whole time. Funny to go from a suite at the westin to a corner room at the hyatt. Oh well. I am just hoping that I can get an upgrade to 1st class this thurs night! gotta end with a bang!

I am on a quest to update my ipod library with some new tunes. I only have 1oo songs right now and have to say I am getting quite bored with the shuffle of songs. Reccomendations are welcome and appreciated!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    Deitzee's music rec: I recently got Ben Kweller's "On My Way" from a friend and it's sooo great.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVED Batman also! Surprised myself since I really went along just since the boy dragged me there. One thing I took away from it is that Christian Bale has insanely beautiful skin....
    xoxo Linz

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jato, i have plenty of music for you... i'll burn you some cds!!

    although i think you have a lot of the same music as i do, how do you only have 100 songs on your ipod???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home