Sharing is Caring

Monday, August 8

surreal life

yup - this weekend was, according to MAC, surreal! I mean how often do I get hit in the face with a ball spiked by my boyfriend, have my boyfriend attacked by a lovely doggy, and get to see a very large man squeal in the highest pitched voice sherry baby?! we had such a lovely sat in the park - happy bday la sassy!

I am now sitting in my 10 person cube biting my nails as I am somewhat overwhelmed with work...they gave me such an unrealistic timeline and I did my best to push out the date but still feeling the pressure to hurry. me no like that.

speaking of nails - I am never going back to the $10 manicure place. My nails have never been so crappy. they are tearing left and right for no freaking reason. every single one of my nails has torn and the edges are all jacked up. I am pissed. oh and my hair is looking like crap. I pushed my hair cut out too long so now I am paying the price!

shout out to my sis who gave me a subscription to US for my bday. every week I get the lovely surprise of hollywood gossip at my front door. funny though - reading trent every day kind of puts US to shame.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    I'D ALSO LIKE TO COMMENT THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND, MAC, DECIDED TO NAIL ME WITH THE WIFFLE BALL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T TAKE ME AND CHICATO AND OUR GRAND SLAMS W/ HIS FOUL BALLS?!?!
    OKAY, HE WAS ON MY V-BALL TEAM LATER AND WAS VERY SWEET... AND AGAIN, HE HAS TONS OF BREATHING ROOM SINCE I LEARNED HE WAS A BREAK-DANCER IN KINDERGARTEN.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    mac, mac, mac -
    i kid - i kid
    hasn't your girlfriend told you to never take a word i say seriously? c'mon now, i've won gold medals in shit-talking... it's like "known" that i shit-talk with the best of them... i can talk the talk, but that's cuz i can't walk the walk, hahahaha! :)

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger jen said…

    surreal indeed. and who knew that my marriage would effectively (or apparently, at this point) end after a game of volleyball and karaoke? life is weird, surreal is an understatement.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home