Sharing is Caring

Monday, August 29

this is me - take it or leave it!

all right kids - what you are about to read might make you question your friendship with me. I mean how can one girl be so utterly disgusting? I write this now in the wee hours of the night in order to avoid getting teased about for one more day -but the time has come for me to share my uber disgusting poop story.

poop poop 1-2-3
why you always picking on me?
I wake up in the morning feeling fine
then you come along and blow my mind
running up a hill shouldn't be a big pain
but for some damn reason my body is lame
I made it up the hill in one piece
but on the way down was no feast
one minute everything looked dandy
then some farts came out smelling not like candy
holy crap she's gonna blow
but there is no where I can safely go
what the freak do I do I'm in the middle of pac heights?
slow down cars this is going to be a phat sight!
no where to run, no where to hide
I have no choice but to let it all slide
out my hole and into my underwear
damn this mofo is as big as a bear
a big crap now sits in my pants
I'll just walk it off like it's a new dance
ho hum no one look at me
cuz my butt is full of poo-ey
luckily MAC was gone or else I would have cried
I climbed my dirty ass up the stairs being safe inside
peeling off my diapers was as gross as you can guess
fortunately for me I didn't make too big of a mess
jumped in the shower and tried to erase the memory
but I know this will forever be entched in history
I hope I don;t lose all my friends
cuz something this gross could mean the end
for who in their right mind wants to be seen
hanging out with the girl pants pooping?



8 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    I can't believe you just wrote a POEM about POOP!!!
    You are my new idol!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was beautiful, you need to win an award. haven't you had moments like that before up in Tilden Park (of course up there you were able to just go in the woods).
    But that is one good story!!! Just thank your lucky stars that you weren't runny Bay to Breakers!
    mel

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    OH MY GOD.
    I HAVEN'T SHIT MY PANTS SINCE I WAS 3 YEARS OLD.
    IT SURE MAKES A GREAT STORY!
    NEXT TIME, LE MANS BREATHING WORKS PRETTY WELL... SHIT COMES IN WAVES... YOU HAVE TO HOLD OUT, THE WAVE WILL PASS... WORK ON YOUR SPHINCTER MUSCLES TOO! HAHAHA!
    I'M SOOOO PROUD OF YOU FOR WRITING THAT :)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We still love you, Ms. Poopy Pants!
    Linz

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Ambee said…

    That's some crazy shit, ha ha. I mean sometimes I get the urge from running too, but I've never felt an urge quite that immediate. I love that you wrote a ditty about it too - nothing like a ditty about poo.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow... I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to look at you the same way. But then again, maybe that's why I've been calling you Crackie for all these years!
    Jeff

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Jackie - I still love you! I can understand that immediate urge and you know what they say - shit happens. Tee hee! I love the poem too!
    Lynz

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger jen said…

    gross. nothing that extreme has ever happened to me, BUT... poop urges come on strong during morning runs. I have barely made it back to the bathroom myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home