Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, August 23

3 weekends in a row

we went to Silver Cloud! how lame/almost cool is that?! marguerite and I actually sang this time..or rapped if you will...to I like big butts!

it was awesome seeing everyone on Sat - I love house parties with jazz bands!

I got my raise for work....I think I am happy - but still feeling a little annoyed that MBAs are making a CRAP LOAD more money than I am. Not that I don't value their knowledge gained from the MBA - but I have more years of work experience - doesn't that mean anything?

MAC and I got a chair and a half that pulls out into a bed so anyone wanting to visit is welcome! the damn chair cost like 100 more than a normal sized sofa bed that can sit like 4 people. what up with that? Supply and demand sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home