Sharing is Caring

Thursday, August 18

fri night

I think I forgot to whine about how lame our fri night was. just to recap. paid $48 to see "pea pods" which is black eyes peas incognito. I NEVER pay that much for tickets but MAC actually owns that CD and really likes them and I like some of their songs and they seem like they would be fun live and I really wanted to go cehck out the independent so we paid. Here is everything that went wrong:

  • I paid 48 for tickets
  • the opening band was only OK
  • the stupid peas didn't come on until 12:45
  • I find out that the peas were done with their opening act for DMB at like 8 so what the hell took so long?
  • the peas played like one of their mainstream songs - the rest was what you call freestyle
  • freestyle was cool for like a second and then all they did was have each instrument player play for like 10 minutes solos
  • my pants were soaking up all the liquor that was puddled on the floor
  • we were standing next to obnoxious dancer

positives about the show:

  • hanging out with some cool kats
  • the venue KICKS ASS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home