Sharing is Caring

Thursday, August 11

YUCK

the toilet deciding to squirt me in the today. Not like I sit staring at the toilet - I don't even know how it happened. the damn thing goes crazy when you flush it.

not sure what the deal is with my blog being bombarded with junk comments yesterday - but I do believe them when they say I am doing a great job with my blog. thanks so much internet man for sharing your opinion with me and leaving behind some great links for me to peruse in my time off.

my cold has remained steadily annoying. not uber sick but not feeling so hot either. today is just dragging on. I just want to sleep. I am waiting for the client to give me feedback on my summary of their processes. how annoying is that? little old me telling them what they do?! like they don;t already know?! so silly the things I do for work.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    I hate when toilets splash back up at me... it's those industrial toilets that can suck little babies down their drains.... and gross-o there goes piss and shit water on the back of your thighs... don't i take things to the next level? oooops! sometimes i forget i'm putting my gross thoughts in print! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home