Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, August 17

I'm with that girl

I was famous last night...well, I was "press" last night which means VIP treatment baby! not really, but I got into a movie screening for free at the metreon! My friend is a freelance columnist - how cool is that? Anyway - she writes monthly movie reviews and so she gets to see all these movies for free. her and I have a love of scary movies...not thrillers, not suspense movies - flat out scary movies. These days it is damn hard to find a good scary movie. Sadly, out hopes at a good movie last night were thwarted by a pathetic attempt at thriller. We saw Red Eye which by the previews totally seemed like a legit movie. Not to spoil it or anything but damn it was lame. too slow in the beginning and then the whole action takes place in like 5 minutes. crazy

she is also going to law school this year with La sassy. she was floored by the number of 21 year olds flocking around. During one of her break out groups she was actually called the matriarch of the group. tell me that makes you sick! she is like 27!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ambee said…

    E-mail me her name again. I feel old too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home