Sharing is Caring

Monday, August 15

where did you go

why didn't my US come to my home on sat? what am I supposed to do on sunday when my brain actually hurts from watching too much crappy tv?

I am about to embark on a 4 hour training session regarding ethics training. 2 hour online training is not enough. we also get to embrace 4 hours live training. I will not go on about my opinion regarding such training and its uselessness but I will say I am not happy to go. Fine - let me go off a little. I think training is so lame. you really think 6 hours a year is going to change an unethical employee into a do gooder?! I guess awareness is one step in the right direction but you can;t change someone's decision making process with a class room lecture. not saying there is a better alternative - except like don;'t hire unethical people...whatever that means.

Oh so I am actually in the office today. Kind of nice - met a new hire that seems really cool so that makes me happy. esp since my fun work group has shrivelled down to almost nonexistent:(

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey lady -
    Did you read J-Do's post about talking about work? Be careful my dear :)!!!
    How does it feel to be back in the office?? :)
    Lynz

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger chicajato said…

    I am not talking smack!!! just my thoughts on ethics training in general!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home