Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, August 24

tv and the court

I am so ecstatic right now. I was stressing out last night as I was called into jury duty (for my first time ever) and I have some majro deadlines and meetings this week. bottom line - I was going to get out of duty whatevere way I can. So I go - they tell us 9:30 but people are still trickling in at 10. they give us a break down of what to expect and show us a nice little clip about what being a juror is all about. sweet.

so then the guy was like - they were a number of you assigned to courtroom 28 but due to something they decided to push back trial till next week. SO instead of having s all wait another week - they get dismissed. He goes on and on about ohh this is a good and bad thing since maybe people want to stay and I am like read the damn names MAN!!! so he reads off two names and I am like shit - not in alphabetical order...and then he called miss chicajato!!!!I jumped out of my seat and bee lined for the elevator! WHOO HOO! I am done for a year. I can't believe how lucky I am. that was the best case scenario that could have happened to me!

on another happy note - i love entourage and I love "on demand" HBO that lets me watch every episode back to back!

so you think you can dance is on tonight!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    you know... i don't know many people that have ever been picked for jury duty... who the fuck gets picked?!?! i'm so curious about cases... guess that's why i'm MissCurious, hahaha (okay, lame joke!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home