Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, September 28

AC transit

time for more griping about driving. I hate when people consciously screw other people on the road. I mean there are 2 lanes to get to the freeway. It clearly says that on a bagillion signs 2 miles before the on ramp. yet you still have as$holes that cruise up alongside the lanes and at the last minute decide to screw everyone else, turn on their blinker, and merge in. I get *very* angry when people try to screw me over. let's just say they never get passed me - unless I am in a giving mood - which is rare. I realize on occassion you have an innocent driver that just doesn; tknow any better. these are not innocent drivers on a tuesday morning at 8:30. they know exactly what they are doing and they do it every day.

on a side note - sucks to get passed up on the freeway by AC transit.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel your pain and I don't like to let anyone in when they try that crap. But you know what - if you are going to commute - better to not let them take days or years off of your life by getting your blood pressure up. I like to shake my head at them, and not let it totally piss me off - it's like they win that way.
    Know what I mean? Don't be a crazy road rage chick :)!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger jen said…

    where are you working right now that you have to do the morning commute?

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I am one of those asshole people that cut in. I had to stop being pissed at those people and just do it. It is probably better for people that I cut in front of them, seeing as I often suffer from road anger (road rage sounds so ugly). I admit it. Maybe its okay because I live in LA; here if you don't drive 70mph on someone's tail and cut into lanes yout you are a considerably naive driver. Or maybe I am just an asshole. But you love me anyway!
    MC

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i hate those people too, but i've accidentally been one of those folks -- and this past august, some lady rolled down her window and shouted at me and my little sister... she had a mega-big gulp and wore a scrunchie, so i didn't sweat it.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My new pet peeve is people who use the carpool entrance lane to the freeway when they clearly are the only person in the car - hello! Wait in the huge line with the rest of us single drivers! My favorite morning was when a cop was waiting there and busted so many people with $300 ticekts - ha!
    :) Linz

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    I am out in alameda - so traffic is not as bad as freaking lanes getting to SF> that seems like a HEADACHE!!!

    I totally have road rage - can;t help it - but I know it is not healthy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home