Sharing is Caring

Friday, September 9

it's a friday night

friday night drinking some chilled white watching some MTV VMAs. Have to say I am sooo dissapointed with p diddy's or whatever the hell his name is hosting of this year's show. BORRRINNNNGGGGG. so sad. so lame. I mean really lame. P diddy is showing us all these new and crazy things like his conducting an orchestra. I love that MAC knows my US magazine better than I do! he claims that Eva L. had cameltoe on the show in her little bathing suit outfit. I don't believe it. luckily I have access to the internet so I will do some searching after this post. what a great way to spend my fri night!!!

worked from the sf office today. ther are totaly all these little new hires from school that are all so young and happy and I am like dude - just wait a few months. I am so bitter and jaded and grr I hate change!!!! why can't my office just stay the way it is? so many people have left - and now I am one of the lifers at the company:(

so my HS friend just got back from getting married in prague!!! so insane! she is moving to SF and I am so happy. She has been traveling forever and now she is finally stationed in SF for at least a year!

amazing how people come and go - I mean andrea left, lindsey left, my HS friends come in, j-do moved, la sassy moved here, as did miss curious, and now some of the HS gals are leaving, friend from my post college spanish class is leaving...Am I really going to be the only one that sticks around the city???

5 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're not going to be the only one left here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :)! It was good to see you on Saturday night! Thanks for the motivation to get out - I needed to not be sad anymore!!
    Happy Monday -
    Lynz

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger jen said…

    i will be back in the city sooner or later.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger jen said…

    by the way- you hung out with lynz on saturday? cool- but what am I, chopped liver?!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    J-Do - I basically harassed Jackie and invited myself. You can hang out with her too if you do that ;)!
    Lynz

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    whatever, i'll be here :)!!! you better stay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home