Sharing is Caring

Friday, September 23

I'm alive!

what a crazy week! I had my HS friend's wedding reception this weekend in Modesto. started out fun - turned out ugly! moral of the story - don;t let boys drink. So much drama and all from the boys! crazy.

went to Orlando for my annual training sun - wed. training was decent but it was really cool hanging out with some of my fellow co workers from SF and NY:)

I also got some video footage time on the last day - too bad I missed it!

Finally it's the weekend and I feel like there is so much to do, never any time to take a break. such is life. running around all the time like there is something important to do but end of the day does any of it matter? I mean really. Do I have to get my hair cut this weekend? why not just let it all grow and keep it in a pony tail the rest of my life? MAC loves my poofy hair so he would be happy!

Can't wait to read up on all you bloggers - I feel so out of touch!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    October Grand Opening of NYCity Jewelry,an online fine jewelry store We have a consulting GIA jeweler to answer your questions. Christmas shop with us for limited edition handcrafted jewelry or any other fine jewelry gift. Our prices are well below retail. We will ship to the US, Canada, and European Union.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    midge wants to know who your HS friend is... and how can you say drama and not elaborate? i hate it!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was this for S and N's wedding reception? What did the boys do - please share :)!!
    Hey MC - say hi to Midge for me :)
    Lynz

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    I don;t think midge knows her...red head sarah!

    ladies I will save the drama for sat night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home