Sharing is Caring

Friday, September 30

FRIDAYYYYY

So happy it is friday but looking over plans for the month of October I feel restless already. I struggle with this need to be active all the day with plans and stuff for every weekend...but when it comes down to weekend time, all I want to do is hang out and CHILL. Having plans makes me feel like I am always on the go and never get a chance to relax. so October most likely will not be a relaxing month. work will be pretty busy and halloween is a coming! damn halloween. No more being a Misfit but I don;t know what else to be! no creativity spark here. I was a witch from like Kindergarten to fifth grade.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's all brainstorm about something good to be for Halloween this weekend! And what is everyone doing for Halloween anyways? It's on Monday night- yuck. How do the weekends fill up so damn fast by the way?
    Yay for tomorrow night - we will get to chill together :).

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i'm going to be gone for halloween, but you should be a dog and MAC should be a fire hydrant!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home