Sharing is Caring

Monday, October 3

back to work

this morning was not a -"ok I have to go to work now" morning. so not in work mode - I want to go shopping and sleep more and have my stupid computer work when I try to log in to outlook.

thanks ladies for a lovely weekend! i definitely feel like i had some balance from fri - sun in terms of chilling and doing what I wanted and not being TOO stressed out when I can;t make it to some party or something...example - fri I had some happy hour that I could have gone to but I chose to not stress out and not try to cram in that event with dinner reservations. Ideally we would have gone to both but at least I wasn;t all panicked!

sat was lovely! can;t get over that pile of puke poor little anna left us! sunday was very pretty in SF - did some shopping which made me very happy - and then cooked with MAC and had a great dinner! watched desparate housewives and called it a night.

I am taking off thurs this week cuz I am seeing franz that night!!! then fri going to LA for the day and sat going to the download festival! major music weekend:)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    crazy bizay girl! let us know how Franz is... i'm jealous :)

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for a fun week and weekend ahead! When Franz sings their song "Michael" you can think of Neil's story of Michael the dorky bartender ;)!
    Happy Monday...

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    I love that I have friends that like know franz!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home