Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, October 18

I'm hungry

so hard to eat dinner when it is like time to go to bed! thank you MAC for making me a lovely steak dinner! he is so nice!!! As predicted the rest of the month is going to be pretty painful. I swear I am amazed that I continue to work insane hours and think nothing of it. Life does not have to be like this!!

so this weekend have a friend whose BF is proposing to her!!! is it weird that she pretty much knows it is happening? I mean she got to pick out her ring! not sure what I think about that. Not like I have a choice - I think MAC is getting me (well, hopefully someday!!) whatever ring he feels is appropriate and I have no say about it!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger jen said…

    You are def. a really hard worker, you always have been. I just hope they are rewarding you for all these late nights.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i actually think it's a great idea to ring shop together... it can be done under the premise of a future engagement... not necessarily an immediate thing. this is a ring you'll be wearing forever (most likely)... and what if you hate it??? you definitely can't return something like that... or do people return them?

    there still should be some mystery of when and how it'll be done. certainly.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think shopping for rings together isn't a bad thing, but the proposal should be a surprise. Many ladies know it's coming but they shouldn't know exactly when. I think that you should look for a ring that you like and then have MAC check in with your sister or whoever and then he has the ultimate deciding factor but with the base of what you like. You want something that really is you and you never know what the boys might think you like. Just a little recommendation :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home