Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, October 5

tonight's the night

my show is ON!!!! come hang out with me and watch so you think you can dance finale! so excited! I mean last week was the highlight watching blake get kicked off so the winner (still not sure if it is 1 boy AND 1 girl) is somewhat obvious.

I am off to LA on friday for training. I am actually somewhat excited since I get to hang out with my cool coworker M2 who I never get to see since I never go to the office. Consulting is such an interesting field. being on the road on all these different projects really makes it hard to connect with people unless they are on your project team. And even if they are most likely they are not in the same office as you so you never get to see them casually on a friday in the office:(

today is going to be a chill day at work. not sure why I even bothered coming in since I could do all of this from home. oh well. I actually do like my team so it is nice being at the client site.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's cool that you get to hang out with a good coworker. Thank goodness it's not one you don't like. I wish I could do a day trip - it sounds like something fun to break up the day.
    Are you just so excited about tonight? You want to be on that show don't you?

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, were you going to tell me that you were going to be in LA???
    mel

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    so, i'm stoked that nick won... he's a sweetie pie... you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home