Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, October 25

soul glo

so want to know if you all believe in a soul mate. I know this is going to annoy MAC but I feel like I am somewhat pessimistic on the whole one and only soul mate. Is there really just 1 person out there for me and for some cosmic reason I found him?! (FYI MAC is MY one and only.) it just seems so ludicrous to think that way though. Perhaps there are a handful of people that one could make the cut. but then that is just sad to think that there is someone else potentially out there. are you supposed to meet all these people at some point in your life or maybe even none at all? life and love are weird.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't believe that there is only one person for us and if you find them or don't find them that's it. I think there are a few people along the way who are really good fits for us. I think we have a few soul mates in our life time but it's finding that one and really making it work, and when everything else falls into place - that's the one that stands out.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i could write a thesis on that topic. the answer isn't yes or no... it's more of an analysis of the entire scheme of things - life - love - the world - meaning, hahaha!...let's have some wine and talk about this with MAC some evening :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Lynz - it's all about timing baby! And then making sacrifices and a commitment when you find that guy that fits with your life, you fit with his, and you're ready to work with that. I'm too much of a realist to believe in "only one guy out there" but that doens't mean you can't madly love one person forever. :)
    Linz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home