Sharing is Caring

Monday, October 31

such a loser

I was reminded of what a true loser I am 3 times over the past week. Quite embarassing for me - yet oh so entertaining:

1) bought an ear piece for my phone since I don;t like driving and talking on the phone. MAC and I ask the sales rep if the one I liked would work on my phone. he looked at it and said yes so I proceed to make the pruchase. Go home, unwrap the package and try it out. OF COURSE the damn thing does;t fit so I am all pissed but no way I am turning back to return it. So comes Sunday and we are ready to go ALL the way back to best buy to return the piece. first decide to buy a right one at an actual verizon store. I explain to the guy that I just bought one and it didn;t work and the guy was all surprised. and then out of nowhere MAC was like, where did yo plug it in? and I showed him the obvious answer of the same hole I use for my AC. they both are like DUH you idiot - it goes in the other hole. DOn;t you hate that?! I love that MAC like waited for me to be in public to make the realization that I was a dumb girl that can't handle technology.

2) went to go pick up my pants from Saks, yes yes I shop there ALL the time. JK!!!! so MAC and I are walking out of the union square garage and we go to the store and everything looks out of place. I am just like, hmm, I could have sworn there was so and so on this floor and I could't find the elevator and I was all confused. so find the area where I assume I should go and tell the sales lady I wanted to pick up my jeans and I hand her the receipt. she looks at it and was like - this is for saks and I was like, yesssss...and she was like - we are in neimans. and I am like I KNEW IT! DAMN DAMN DAMN.

3) MAC and I are at starbucks and I decide I don;t want a chai but a coffee. back in the day I used to get an americano with my coworker like every day. So I decide to go for that. MAC asks me what is in an americano and I expertly answer, it is coffee and milk. so I order and the guy making the drink was like - well, there is no milk in an americano and I am like yes there is DUH. he is like nope - americano is a watered down espresso - I get to put my own milk in it. yea - I have a brain.

Moral of the story:
1) I am lame
2) why is MAC always with me when I make a fool of myself?!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger jen said…

    you really are a dork!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my goodness! I laughed out loud at your stories! You are just too damn funny honey. But you know - we've all had some silly moments. You know what I think - I think you are moving just too darn fast some times. You need to slow down and take a little longer to make your decisions lady! Like ask questions before you do something - or order something ;)!!
    You know that in some way, MAC gets some satisfaction from having to point out your short comings in public. The question is would you do the same? Do you think you could really wait until you got out of the public to point something out to him?

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hee hee hee!!!
    melissa

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger samin said…

    i pretty much love the saks story! you are so funny!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    crackhead!

    - jefe

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger chicajato said…

    thanks all! Glad to hear you all agree as to how lame I am!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i always knew you were lame, but i didn't want to say anything. glad you figured it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home